One of Bagnall’s core values is “People Over Profit,” which is why we have given back to the communities where we work through outreach and charity since 1998. As a Bagnall client, you are the people that make up our world, and we want to support the people who are part of yours.
Each year our team will make a cash donation to the community organization of your choice. If you do not have a charity that is particularly meaningful to your team, Bagnall will contribute to The Guadalupe Law Center, a non-profit, Guadalupe, Arizona-based organization that provides legal assistance and counsel to the economically less fortunate.
We believe everyone deserves good health and happiness, and we look forward to partnering with your organization to achieve that mission.
For more information on this program or to select your charity, contact our President, Cynthia Walter, at 800.582.8593.
Our clients have chosen and allowed us to support these organizations under our Building Our Clients’ Communities Program:
- Guadalupe Law Center
- Madison Park Elementary School
- Boys & Girls of Kingman
- Sonoran Institute
- Marana Foundation
- New Beginnings for Women & Children
- Boys & Girls Club of Sierra Vista
- The Real Gift Foundation
- Altar Valley Education Foundation
- Amphitheater Foundation
- Lattie Coor School Avondale
- Colorado River Regional Crisis Shelter
- Catalina Foothills School District Foundation
- Continental School Sports Camp
- Douglas Unified Schools
- Dysart Heroes Program
- Florence Unified School District
- Back to School Clothing Drive
- Laveen Back to School Celebration Fund
- Maricopa Education Foundation
- Scottsdale Mentor Kids
- Salome Elementary Student Activity Fund
- Arizona City Fire District
- Wenden Student Activity Fund
- Willcox Elementary, Middle, High School Donation
- Pediatric Brain Tumor Foundation
- Wickenburg Foundation of Senior Living
- Down Syndrome Clinic at Phoenix Children’s Hospital